The Guinea Is Back !
- No standing and drinking
- Contactless payments where possible
- You may need to queue on arrival as well as the use of the toilets
- Maximum of 6 per table, for larger bookings please call 01767 640388 to discuss
- Contact details will be required for Track and Trace Policy
- Tables must NOT be moved
- Limited times at tables due to bookings (2 Hours)
- Children must be supervised at all times and remain seated indoors
- Hand sanitising upon entry and throughout
- Table bookings advised to guarantee entry
- Table service only for food and drinks
- We will have a limited capacity due to social distancing and staffing levels
- If you are showing ANY symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend the premises
Welcome to The Guinea
The Guinea is a wonderful village pub located in rural Bedfordshire between Bedford and Sandy. We have built on a strong local trade and brought in a high quality food offering. We are not a gastro pub, just honest home cooked food.
We will to continue creating a lively local pub for the village that is also popular with diners who are supporting us from local and afar. Our strong beleif in quality real ales is also proving a massive hit as we have extended our hand pumps to 6.
From our discussions with locals we have a clear vision of the future for the Guinea and will continue to support local teams, events and activities. Whilst maintaining our eye on great food and service. Were enjoying becoming a part of village life and look forward to giving a warm welcome to customers old and new so please do call in and say hello.
|Monday||Closed All Day|